Thanks to the lovely Emma for tagging me. These tags certainly are fun to do. I really appreciate you thinking about me.
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (if someone could direct me to the creator that would be fab…)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your bests post(s).
Three things about myself:
- I’m terrified of Killer Whales. Why they so big tho? Why they got evil eyes? I dunno man, they creep me!
- I’ve been pregnant with my first baby for what seems about 15 years, at this rate she’s going to walk out and want to dye her hair already.
- I’m the most indecisive person I’ve ever known. I can’t keep my mind set on anything.
So here are the questions for me:
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Pregnant me is an early bird. Pre pregnancy I was a never anything but a night owl. I’m sure post pregnancy I’ll be the Pigeon.
- What is your ideal way to spend an evening?
Laying in bed, with a takeout, watching any film with my fiance.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Cupcakes, sponge cakes, pancakes. Cake, basically, just all the cakey stuff.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Cue the cringe. The only crush I have is on my gorgeous fiance, he’s more than I could ever wish for and no one has ever, or will ever compare.
- Favourite book?
Life of Pi. I find myself picking it up and reading it again and again. Even though I have bought many books since then, instead of reading or finishing new ones a lot of the time I end up going back to Life of Pi.
Those were fun questions to answer, so thank you for asking me. Im going to tag the people I’ve been reading a lot lately: (I’ve left out people who appeared to have been nominated already)
My 5 questions to you all:
- What’s your one must have item as a blogger?
- Which persons blog have you enjoyed reading most of all lately?
- If you could use a colour theme for your blog, what would you use?
- What do you find most difficult when blogging?
- What made you write your first blog post? (Leave a link to your first post)
Award tags are fun, but optional. Don’t feel any pressure to do this. Thank you again, Emma, for nominating me I really enjoyed making this post.